Recover deleted files from sd card | How to recover format sd card or pendrive
How to Recover deleted files from sd card
Hi friend this is TechuMind, And TechuMind will show you How to Recover deleted files from sd card. But why need that because sometime we are mistakely format our sd card or pendrive and delete some data, if RAW drive error then can erase our sd card data, some time erase our sd card data for virus attack, like-Photos, videos, MP3, Recording, ZIP, PDF, etc file. that`s
way we need this method for recover our sd card or pendrive data. So don`t worry follow the all step, If you want to understand that, How to recover format sd card.
First we need a computer and iCare software. If you want download this icare data recovery software, So Click here. When you downloaded the software next install it. [ install process is very simple, you can do it].
Start step now
- Now insert your sd card or pendrive.
- And now open this Icare software from your computer all programs.
- Now you can see four option in this interface. so click on the format recovery option.
- Next select your sd card or pendrive from here.
- Now click on “Recover” button.
- And now wait for complete file scaning process.
- Now click on the “Show file” button.
- Then select your formatted files from this interface.
- And now click on “Save file” button.
- Now select a path for saving file, then click on “save”.
Congratulate ! hope so completely recovered your format sd card or pendrive data.
ICare data recovery information
- Format recovery: Accidental quick or full format. Reformatted device. RAW disk or Windows asks. Media, Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now? Disk initialization upon connecting to the computer etc.
- Recover deleted file: Files deleted by “Shift + Del” command. Files deleted by “right-click, Delete” or just pressing “Del”. Files lost due to emptying Recycle Bin without a backup. Files deleted from USB drives, SD card, and other removable storage devices, etc.
- Recover partition: Damaged or corrupted hard drive. Inaccessible drive. Deleted partition on hard disk. Lost partition due to reparation, boot manager, etc. Improper partitioning or partition error. Formatted or reformatted partition, etc.
- Other Data Loss Cases: System crash or OS reinstallation. Interrupting storage media during the writing process. “media card error”: an inserted media card contains erros. “Card not initialized” or “Card cannot be read” errors. Locked memory card. “access denied”: corrupted SD card. Virus attack (wannacry ransomware encrypted files), etc.
Supported storage for recover
- Removable Drives: Seagate, WD, Toshiba, Iomega, Samsung, etc.
- Flash Drives: USB Drives, Thumb Drives, Jump Drives, Pen Drives, etc.
- Hard Drives: SSD, IBM, Sony, HP, Toshiba, Dell.
- Laptops & PCs: Mac, Sony, IBM, HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.
- Memory Cards: SD, CF card, microSD, miniSD, Sandisk, memory card stick, etc.
- Other Storage Media: Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Sony Camera, Music, Video Player, Floppy Drive, Zip Drive, etc.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. Server: 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016.
- RAM 256 MB or more of RAM, But 1024 MB(1GB) is recommanded.
- CPU 1GHz 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Hard Disk 1GB and more above but always need 100 MB free space.
ICare download click here
If you want more information so click here.
Read more and download click here.
[ If you ask any question from this topic how to Recover deleted files from sd card, so now go to our send mail page and send us your mail, We are try to answer you. Thank you for visit us.]