Email subscription | How to create a subscribe form for my website [UPDATE]
How to create email subscription form for my website
Hi friend this is TechuMind, And TechuMind will show you How to create email subscription form for my website. But why need that for our blog, Because when someone visit on our blog, And we solve our visitor problem, Then he want to all latest update from our blog. That`s way we need this subscribe section for our site. So if you want to create this subscribe section for our site. This tutorial is divided in two step, First step is only for Blogger user, And second step is for WordPress user. So following our all step.
If you are a blogger user so follow this method under the first step section, And then you will be create a subscribe button for your blog. This is very easy to create this, Because blogger already give us this plugin in your blog but only need to activate that.
- Open your blogger blog.
- And go to layout under menu bar in left.
- Now click on the Gadget option.
- And find out the Follow by Email gadget.
- Then click on this plus button.
And now you have created a subscribe button for your blogger blog.
If you are a WordPress user so follow this method under the second step section. And then you will be create a subscribe button for your WordPress blog site. This is very easy to create this, Because you only for need to install and activate a simple plugin on your website. So following now.
- Open your WordPress admin panel.
- Find out the plugin option, and click on this.
- And now click on the Add New button, After you can see a search box, And now type Email subscribers & newsletters in the search box. Then you can see this plugin in top side,
- Now click on the install button after click on the activate.
- And now go to Settings option under the Email subscribers plugin, And carefully check all those information is right or not. After checking then click save change button.
- And now click on the forms option under the Email subscribers. And now copy the form short code.
- Now create a new page and paste the copied short code in the code editor field, And publish that.
- Now open your new created page, and you can see your subscribe form is ready for perform.
You can display your subscribe page in menu bar, otherwise you can create a button in your home page on any place, and link this button with your page. If you want to create a awesome button on your home page so click here and see how to create a animation button on our website.
- Pc randomly restarts so click here for fix it
- Recover deleted files from sd card click here
- How to repair corrupted sd card click here
- Make your computer welcome you on windows click here
[ If you ask any question from this topic, How to create email subscription form for my website, so now go to our Send your mail page and send your mail, We are try to answer you. Thank you for visit us.]